CANCELLED - Teacher Posting #59-2018/19 - Okanagan Language
CANCELLED - Teacher Posting #61-2018/19 @ SOSS
Our district accepts and reviews all teacher application packages for posted positions. In hiring teachers, the district seeks candidates who are:
- life-long learners - open to innovative ways and to learning new knowledge and skills,
- able to communicate positively and effectively, and are collaborative and consultative team members,
- respectful, self-motivated, self-aware, responsible, and value diversity,
- flexible, adaptable and responsive to change,
- eager to contribute to the positive culture of our schools and district.
External Applicants: to be considered for hire, external applicants are asked to include the following in your application package:
- cover letter including posting number
- BC Teaching Certificate number or make mention if it is in progress
- Teacher Qualification Service Card (TQS)
- transcripts from education program and 3rd and 4th year
- recent practicum evaluation or teaching report (within the last 5 years)
- three (3) supervisory references, provide name, position, phone numbers (phone references are usually initiated prior to an invitation for an interview)
- application form (see below) or Make-a-Future application
The interest of all applicants is appreciated; however, acknowledgements will only be made to those selected for interviews.
Contact Susan Trower, Manager of Human Resources, with any questions regarding employment in our school district. firstname.lastname@example.org or 250-498-3481 ext. 102.