Our district accepts and reviews all teacher application packages for posted positions. Successful candidates are:
- life-long learners - open to innovative ways and to learning new knowledge and skills,
- able to communicate positively and effectively,
- collaborative and consultative team members,
- respectful, self-motivated, self-aware, responsible, and value diversity,
- flexible, adaptable and responsive to change, and
- eager to contribute to the positive culture of our schools and district.
External Applicants: external applicants are asked to include the following in their application package:
- cover letter including posting number,
- BC Teaching Certificate number or mention if it is in progress,
- Teacher Qualification Service Card (TQS),
- education program and 3rd and 4th year transcripts,
- recent practicum evaluation or teaching report (within last 5 years),
- three (3) supervisory references including name, job title, phone number and organization (phone references are usually initiated prior to an invitation for an interview), and
- application form (see below) or Make-a-Future application.
The interest of all applicants is appreciated; however, acknowledgements will only be made to those selected for interviews.