|Okanagan Fall Elementary||250-497-5414|
YouLearn.ca (call for appointment)
- Your child’s birth certificate and Medical Card are required for registration.
- Parents may defer the entry of their child into Kindergarten for one year but registration must occur in the following school year.
Grade 1 - 12 Registration
Parents or guardians may enroll their son or daughter in an educational program at any school in our district, as outlined in Section 74.1 of the School Act, and providing there is space available in the respective grade. Registrations prior to June 7, 2019 will be accepted on a first come, first served and availability basis. Beginning June 10, 2019, registrations will be accepted in the following priority order as per section 74.6 of the School Act:
- a catchment area child who, in the previous school year, attended the school at which the educational program is made available;
- a catchment area child;
- a non-catchment area child;
- a non-school district child
For further information and details, please contact your local school.