Support Staff - Application Guidelines
- life-long learners - open to innovative ways and to learning new knowledge and skills,
- able to communicate positively and effectively, and are collaborative and consultative team members,
- respectful, self-motivated, self-aware, responsible, and value diversity,
- flexible, adaptable and responsive to change,
- eager to contribute to the positive culture of our schools and district.
- cover letter including job posting number
- support staff application form (see link to the right of this page)
- proof of education requirements (certificate and transcripts per job description qualifications)
- three (3) supervisory references, provide name, position, phone numbers (phone references are usually initiated prior to an invitation for an interview)
The interest of all applicants is appreciated; however, acknowledgements will only be made to those selected for interviews.
Contact Susan Trower, Manager of Human Resources, with any questions regarding employment in our school district. firstname.lastname@example.org or 250-498-3481 ext. 102.