COVID-19 Information and Resources
To ensure students and employees are safe and informed, the District is in regular communication with the Ministry of Education, Ministry of Health and our local health authority. See below for the latest updates, news and resources.
NEW: March 28, 2022 Deputy Minister's Bulletin re: International Travel Requirements Following Return to Canada
- March 10, 2022 BC News Release re: COVID-19 Restrictions
- March 10, 2022 Ministry of Education COVID-19 Update
- Jan 21, 2022 BC Ministry of Education Daily Health Check and What to Do When Sick
- Interior Health - Medical Health Officer Letter re: Child Vaccines
- BCCDC COVID-19 Vaccination for Children 5-11 Years Old Information
- School Exposures - Interior Health
- K-12 Education Recovery Plan - Ministry of Education
- Public Health Communicable Disease Guidance for K-12 Schools - BCCDC
School Level Ventilation System Information
The Ministry requires school districts to publicly report school-level ventilation improvements and measures implemented in accordance with health and safety guidelines and recommendations.
See below for information regarding SD 53 school sites:
LINKS AND RESOURCES - CLICK ON THE ICONS BELOW!
COVID-19 and Children
BCCDC Information HERE!
BC Provincial COVID-19 phone service!
Information in over 110 languages!
Available 7 days a week 7:30AM to 8:00PM
Direct COVID-19 health questions to your local health authority.