Welcome to the Rattlers' Den
News & Events:
- Video Dance May 22nd! 6pm!
- STORM THE WALL! June 4th! For more info see Mr. Seminoff, Ms. Johnson or Mr. Gajda
- We have a new Grading and Assessment Policy. Please read and if you have questions contact Administration. OSS Grading and Assessment Policy.doc
- We have also updated our late and attendance guidelines. Please familiarize yourself with them and work hard to be present and on time!39d - Lates.doc44-Attendance Procedure.docx
At OSS we believe that all students have a right to learn and grow in an environment free of harassment and bullying. We encourage all students to report any form of bullying or harassment to the office or any adult.
If you are not comfortable or would prefer to be anonymous, please access this website! http://www.stopabully.ca/ The information will get to someone who can help!
Rattler Spirit Clothing:
Order straight from the website and pay online or in the office! Show your Rattler Pride!
We are now accepting applications for both our Hockey and Golf Academies. More information can be found under the academies tabs.
Osoyoos Secondary HCSA Application2013-2014.doc
- Information on scholarships and bursaries can be found in the scholarship tab on the left. Please see Mrs. Miller if you have any questions.
- Parents interested in helping fundraise and plan dry grad for the Grads of 2013, please contact Mrs. Miller (email@example.com)
- We are collecting Buy-Low and Family Foods reciepts for our Dry Grad trip. Please send them with your child or drop them off at the office.
- Our annual Dry Grad trip is planned and ready to go! Have a look at what we have planned! Itinerary.docx
-The BC Ministry of Education has introduced a new Education Plan.
_ Kids Plusâ„˘ Accident Insurance
For your convenience, we have made arrangements for families to voluntarily purchase student accident insurance through the Kids Plusâ„˘ Accident Insurance program, underwritten by Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Services Inc.
Kids Plusâ„˘ Accident Insurance offers protection against the unexpected costs of injury from accidents, and is especially valuable for families who:
- do not have medical or dental plans,
- have limited plans, as it may help supplement health and dental benefits, or
- have active children who enjoy sports and outdoor activities.
OSS Parents Association:
There is new information in the Osoyoos Parent Advisory Council tab! Please check it out!
-NEXT MEETING - AGM May 28th @ 7pm in the library